count me in too, this sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
count me in too, this sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Sorry about that. I cleaned out my PM box now. Thanks to all those who have signed up. This should be a lot of fun!!!
I am printing off the info and will save it till after the questionnaire when you are placed with a sister. I will leave this open until the 23rd and then send the survey out all at once.
Still says your box is full but I'm interested as well. Kristin
I would love to do this, too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just PM'd you
Opps I deleted and then forgot to take out the trash (((blushes))).
Kym
PM'd you. ~Bugs
Thank you so much for arranging this. It sounds like a fun way to get to know another member. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just sent you a PM too.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 11:23 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>
Yes the idea is that the SS will remain a secret until December. At that time we can reveal and share our stories!
For those of you who PM'd or emailed me with your email address I have sent the questionnaires.
I am still missing info from about 20 or so people. If you are still interested - please PM or email me your mailing address and email address.
I will complile the info and assign SS by the end of this month!
Can't wait!
Kym
Hey, Kym,
Did you send me the questionnaire already? If you have, can you send it to me again? I've been messing around with my email, and I might've deleted it by mistake.